This is certainly one of the most picturesque places in Africa to view game and the sight of herds of elephants trudging slowly across the plains in front of Africans highest mountain is as iconic as it is breathtaking.
The package includes:
- 2 night’s accommodation in a lodge/camp
- All meals as provided in the itinerary.
- Transport based on a safari luxurious tour van with pop up roof for game viewing
- Services of an English speaking tour/guide driver
- Game viewing drives
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Parks entrance
- Lunch on the last day
- International airfares and departure taxes.
- All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
- Tips and gratuities to professional tour guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Laundry services.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa and Passport fees
- Balloon Safari which can be arranged at a cost subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
Day 1: Nairobi/Amboseli
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to Amboseli National Park arriving Amboseli in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive in the park, a park famous for its big game and great scenic beauty whose
entire landscape is dominated by Mt Kilimanjaro.
Dinner and overnight at the lodge/ camp.
Day 2: Amboseli
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive at 6.30am. This is the best chance to see the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro. Return to the lodge/camp for late breakfast. The rest of the morning is at leisure. Afternoon game drive. All meals and overnight at the lodge/camp.
Day 3: Amboseli /Nairobi or Arusha.
After early breakfast, proceed for morning game drive later and depart to Nairobi or Arusha.