Amboseli National Park lies in the heart of the land of Maasai people.The park is a photographer’s paradise thanks to the abundant wildlife.One can enjoy the view of Africa’s tallest peak Mount Kilimanjaro.The park has large concentration of elephants hence being a fantastic overland camping choice.
- Tour CODE: EAEA
- Price per Adult: USD 200 in a group of 20 pax
- Trip type: Group
- Service Level: Basic Camping
- Maximum Group :20 pax
- Tour Starts and Ends: Nairobi Kenya
- Accommodation: Basic Camping in dome tents sharing basis
- Transport: Overland Safari Truck
- Age Limit:18 years and above
- Looking for and snapping photos of extraordinary wildlife.
- Taking in views of Mount Kilimanjaro
The package includes:
- 3 night’s camping in dome sharing tents
- Meals on Full Board Basis-breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport based on an overland safari truck
- Services of an English speaking tour/guide driver
- Game viewing drives
- All Government taxes and levies.
What’s not included
- Park entrance fees
- Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Make Your Booking Here Now!
THE PROPOSED ITINERARY
Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli National park
The group depart Nairobi and head towards southeast to Amboseli National Park. We will arrive early enough to have lunch at the campsite.. Dinner and overnight at the budget camp.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
The day takes with pre breakfast game drive. Back to the tented camp for full breakfast and packed lunch, Amboseli begin one of the Kenya’s famous national park is not only home to big five but also to varieties of different species of birds and animals, including spotted hyena, zebra, giraffe, impala jackals topis among others. You will have your packed while viewing the spectacular view of Mt.Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at the tented camp.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park-Nairobi
Morning game drive then back to the camp for full breakfast later we depart to Nairobi. Upon arrive to the capital our short adventure ends there were you will be dropped at the town or airport.