This 3 days Masai Mara lodge safari starts in Nairobi and ends in Nairobi, Kenya. We drive by road to Masai Mara which is one of the best tourist attractions in the world.
Visitors experience the most wonderful game viewing of abundant arrays of Kenya untamed wilderness wildlife in Masai Mara including the majestic Big Five – Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo and Elephant. The dramatic sight of rhino, a lioness curled up with her cubs, the big cats, explore the culture of the Maasai and the distinctive red cloak of young tribal warriors crossing the plains ensures enduring memories of adventure of a lifetime safari to Masai Mara.
Thousands of various tourists from all over the world visit Masai Mara annually to watch the unique yearly wildebeest migration which plays host to the World Cup of wildlife greatest natural spectacle – the dramatic wildebeest great migration on earth as they boldly run through the crocodile-filled Mara River which occurs between July and October from Serengeti, Tanzania into Masai Mara, Kenya.
If you only have a few days to break away from everyday life to be pampered and thrilled in one of the most beautiful wildlife areas in Kenya, this 3 days Masai Mara lodge safari is for you.
The package includes:
- 2 night’s accommodation in a lodge/camp
- All meals as provided in the itinerary.
- Transport based on a safari luxurious
- tour van with pop up roof for game viewing
- Services of an English speaking tour/guide drive.
- Game viewing drives
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Parks entrance fees for residents at Ksh 1200 per person per night and $80 for non-residents per person per night.
- Lunch on the last day
- International airfares and departure taxes.
- All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
- Tips and gratuities to professional tour guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Laundry services.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa and Passport fees
- Balloon Safari which can be arranged at a cost subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
Day 01 Nairobi- Masai Mara
We leave for the Masai Mara located further south into the Great Rift Valley. This is the northern section of the Serengeti Plain, which is home to the greatest concentration of game animals in the world. Arrive in time for lunch. Evening game-drive. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp/lodge
MEAL PLAN: Lunch, Dinner. Approximate transit time 5hrs (325kms)
Day 02: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Immediately after breakfast you leave for a full day game drive. Masai Mara is open grassland is home to almost every species of East African wildlife including lions, elephants, rhinos, buffaloes, wildebeests, gazelles, and zebras. This is one of the most spectacular sights in the world. Overnight at the camp/lodge
MEAL PLAN: Breakfast, Picnic lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Drive Back To Nairobi
After breakfast, say ‘Kwaheri’ – a Swahili word for bye to Masai Mara. Drive back to Nairobi, arriving late in the afternoon. MEAL PLAN: Breakfast